Friday, June 6, 2014

Pictures of Zimbabwe

This is just outside of Lusaka while we were traveling in the bus down to Livingstone.
This was one of the nicer parts of a detour that we took. 

From left to right: Lauren, Kudashi, me, Mufaro.
Lauren and I have had a lot of fun getting to know these girls and playing with them.

Amber teaching with the pastor's wife. 

The whole group of women who came for the Bible study. 

The football players! They seemed to have a lot of fun, although I had no idea who was on which team.
I was pretty content to just take pictures :) 

3 comments:

  1. So fun to see pictures and hear about your time so far!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your comment after I posted mine. haha they're so similar. :)

      Delete
  2. so fun to see all the pictures!! love you Em! <3

    ReplyDelete